Makes 4 pies
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
1/4 cup frozen peas
1/4 cup fozen corn
1 can of chunky roast chicken and vegetable soup (I used the Cambells one)
2 sheets of thawed butter puff pastry
A few sprigs of fresh herbs (I used thyme)
1 beaten egg
How to make it
2. Pour the can of soup into a pot, and pick out all the chicken replacing it with strips of the tender roast chicken and yummy stuffing. I'm not a fan of canned chicken! Also add in the fozen peas, corn, herbs and cracked pepper.
3. Gently combine and heat the ingredients to a simmer, then spoon filling into 4 ramekins
4. Separate plastic backing from the puff pasty sheet and place pastry on top of 2 of the ramekins. Space it out so you have enough crust over hang (about 1cm) for each pie. Use kitchen scissors to cut out the top for each pie. Repeat with the second sheet for the remaining 2 ramekins.
5. Using a fork, crimp the edges of the pies, then brush tops with the egg
6. Place in oven for about 10 mins or until crust is nicely browned and flaky.
How to enjoy it
How do you like to eat your pie?